- WATER PROOFING PRODUCTS
- INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTS
- WATERPROOFING EQUIPMENT
The bathroom area is exposed to water everyday. If the bathroom is not waterproofed during the stage of construction, repairing a leaking bathroom is lengthy process and incurs huge costs..A bathroom or kitchen not waterproofed can ruin interiors, hassle residents, and incur significant repair costs in the future.Ceramic shower tiles may be damaged or broken over a period of years. This may include damage to the grout joints, or even individual tiles may crack, causing water to leak into the walls or floor space, where it can damage sub floors or lower level spaces. The worst bit about this kind of damage is that you won’t normally realize it’s happening until the worst of the damage has already been done.
Why to WaterProof your Bathrooms?
The main purpose of the waterproofing treatment is to stop the movement of water through the floor bed or moisture penetration through the walls: drainage of the water through proper slope to the drain points. Waterproofing is required to avoid the common defects that occur in bathrooms and toilets are:
- Seepage through structural joint due to use of poor quality material or insufficient water tightness owing to poor application, main water source remains undetected and unattended.
- Leakage through porous concrete due to poor design and inadequate mixing, concrete retains water and remains damp for long time.
- Cracks in tiles if the tiles are not soaked and not tapped in place properly, they lose their water tightness with time and get damaged by subsequent construction activities.
- Tile de-bonding because of inadequate provision or wrong detailing joints or excessive shrinkage of the substrate due to improper mixing and insufficient curing.
- Rust staining because of moisture migration and leaching of the surface and unattended algae and fungus growth on the surface due to prolonged dampness and poor ventilation.
- Leakage at pipe penetration and joints unplanned plumbing work creates gaps left at the junction and also when no proper protection is taken around the concealed and embedded pipes, water can seep through causing severe damage.
- Leakage through floor traps due to improper laying of floor trap along the slope and insufficient protection at the corner rounds or poor application of membrane around pipes, water can seep through the joints.
Benefits of Bathroom WaterProof
- Prevent Leakage : A leakage shower will make you uncomfortable whenever you set your foot on the floor of your bathroom. However, this leakage can be prevented forever if you can waterproof your shower.
- Long Term Solution : Once you waterproof your shower, you do not have to face similar problems again. You can be free from leakage related problems. However, you have to avail professional service to get proper solution.
- Repair work : During the process of waterproofing, the experts often repair or replace the foundation of shower if needed. Additionally, they will also repair the cracks and holes. This will increase the resale value of your home.
- Aesthetic Purpose:The waterproofing system will make your bathroom look more gorgeous as it will remove unpleasant effects of a leakage shower such as buildup of mold and mildew.
Our team will do all your projects on time with at most finish. You can be safe and certain about work with Cemcure Waterproofing Services
You can always lean onto Cemcure Waterproofing. Our team of professionals will help you to solve any kind of leakages in your premises.
All work completed by Cemcure Waterproofing Works carries a warranty up to 10 years (as applicable).