- WATER PROOFING PRODUCTS
- INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTS
- WATERPROOFING EQUIPMENT
Cool paint is a Heat Reflective Paint and this paint has been designed to reflect more sunlight and absorb less heat than a standard roof. Its application reduces roof temperature and correspondingly reduces room temperature. In the case of air-conditioned spaces, the power consumption is reduced due to the lowered temperature gradient.
Just as wearing light-colored clothing can help keep you cool on a sunny day, cool paint material that is designed to reflect more sunlight and absorb less heat than a standard roof.
Cool Paint is made of highly reflective type of paint by emissivity aqueous coating based on acrylic- resins. It is an eco-friendly paint which upon application to cementaceous, asbestos or MS roofing, increases the emissivity of that surface, which results in reflection of heat energy.
Apart from this the non-conductive properties it also provides insulative effectiveness through its uniformity.
Benefits of cool paint:
- Ultraviolet and Infrared Resistant – Continuous rejection of solar heat resulting in drastic reduction of roof heat. Increase in temperature due to heat radiation from the roof is stopped, keeping the coated area comfortable even in peak summer afternoons.
- Reflecting UV and IR rays back to the atmosphere.
- Eliminates the necessity for false ceiling.
- Can be coated on any roofing material / side walls.
- Prevents Island effect.
- Helps in reducing the emission of greenhouse gasses and global warming.
- In warm, moist locations, cool roof surfaces can be more susceptible to algae or mould growth than hot roofs. Some roof coatings include special chemicals that prevent mould or algae growth for a few years.
- Contains no solvents, cleans up with water. No toxic substance included.
If there is a weakness in a building’s envelope or foundation, water will eventually exploit that weakness and enter the building.LEARN MORE
Corrosion is a natural process. When metallic materials come in contact with the air and/or water . It causes the gradual destruction of metals by, oxidation of metals in reaction with an oxidant such as oxygen.LEARN MORE
HEAT REFLECTIVE PAINT
The paint industry with the emergence of heat reflective paint, which improve buildings’ insulation properties in an eco-friendly.LEARN MORE
A wet basement flooring prevents you from taking advantage of an entire level of your house. Basement flooring moisture also encourages mold growth that ruins materials.LEARN MORE
our repair and overlay technology. This is changing the performance expectations on all types of repair works in cemcure.LEARN MORE
WALL WATER PROOFING
Do you want to get Solution of leaky roof, seepage, wall dampness, wall fungal, and water damage? We providing Innovative solutionLEARN MORE